Unlock Your Superhuman Potential
Join thousands who are getting exclusive workouts, recipes, training and nutrition biohacks you won’t find anywhere else. Plus, get a free chapter from the Nutriscribe® Diet Book.
AS SEEN IN:
Why We Fail With New Habits
• Selling candy bars can teach you a lot about building better habits
• Impulse buying is triggered when a shopper sees a product for the first time and visualizes a need for it
• Grocery stores removed the friction that prevented a certain behavior
We can learn a lot about developing new habits by studying how candy bars are sold.
However, before we get into how selling candy bars can help us create and sustain new habits, let’s get into the science of selling.
• Occlusion training can yield 20% hypertrophy gains in 2 weeks
• It is an effective tool for increasing flexibility and for injury rehab
• Allows you to gain muscles while lifting light weights
Olympic skier Bode Miller was forced to take time out from his training last year in order to undergo back surgery. He has managed to get back onto the slopes in record time, however, thanks to the wonders of Kaatsu training. This Japanese training technique uses pressure to restrict blood flow to the extremities, filling the muscles with blood and tricking the brain into thinking that you have just done a hard workout.
Did you know that there are over 100 different species of pine trees? However, only a couple of them are used as a remedy. Typically, pine pollen extract for supplements is collected from these two trees: The Chinese Oil Pine and the Masson pine. These come from very mountainous regions, and the trees usually thrive at 500 to 800 meters over sea level. Collecting this pollen takes some effort!
If you’re like most gym-goers, you probably add a couple ab exercises onto the end of each workout (if at all). Yet, many just never seem to be satisfied with their abs. The problem? Working on your abs after your body is already fatigued from your earlier workout.
• Jason’s approach to strength & fitness
• The first step Jason would take if he woke up 300 lb obese tomorrow
• Jason’s personal success story
In today’s podcast I interview the founder of the Renegade Strength Club, Jason Ferruggia.
This recipe is the perfect on-the-go healthy snack or a no-guilt remedy for a sweet tooth. These snack bites turned out so good that we keep going back to the pan to snag “just one more” after they came out of the oven. And as always, they are gluten free!